As a writer, I’d like to see myself as a logical, coherent writer, with clarity. Writing is a form of expressing oneself, and what better way to get it all out? Writing helps me lay out my thoughts and organize them, but at the same time I am able to get that important message out. While writing I like to the get the message out front; I want the reader to understand how I feel about something. I enjoy writing about things that are important to me and near and dear to my heart, and I enjoy writing about history and socially important events. I want my writing to be clear and concise, with that important message at the front. I enjoy writing, and I’ve had quite the influence growing up, with my father being a high school guidance counselor and a former history major and my mother being a published writer. Writing has always been interesting to me.
As a thinker, I TRY to be deep, emphasis on try. I try to think things out and get my beliefs and thoughts lined up before I speak. I try to be logical and calm, but unfortunately it doesn’t always turn out that way, as I sometimes say something without thinking, and it almost always ends badly. I let my emotions get the best of me in some cases, and that leads to me getting in trouble. When I have messed something up, I almost obsessively go over what happened in my head, and I beat myself up over the mistakes. I try to do the same in life, reminding myself of how to act and what and what not to say, and to keep to the point, without too much bullshit thrown in the way. Life has all its little roadblocks that get thrown up in the middle of the road, and it is important to remind oneself to stay on point and to not let all the bs and unimportant things get in the way, and I try to do the same in my writing and my way of thinking. As we all know, no one is perfect. Except for me. Just kidding ;) that's all for now kids. Till next week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment